Media Discussion - 2023/24

I know but it fits for Ronay who likes big words and Pseuds' Corner. Here's his description of Federer's backhand,

"His backhand was frankly ridiculous, overblown, hilariously good. This, one thought, watching that thing—the flex of the knee, the flourish of the wrist—is a kind of artefact, a European cultural treasure, like a Bach cantata or a complete acorn-fed Iberian ham, the kind of backhand a power-crazed Bond super villain might try to steal from its laser-guarded case and transport to the moon."

What a complete acorn-fed Iberian ham.
Oh absolutely. I’ve already said how much I hate BRIAC and his oh-so-pretentious look at me look at me writing style

I love new words as well. Not sure how I’m going to slip “pabulum” casually into conversation. But rest assured I will!

All I heard from McCoist and crouch was wanking themselves off about Flopp - according to crouch he’s worked wonders scrimping on a budget a fraction of Pep’s - I would have said spent a bit less, won a lot less. Football focus doing the same, then obsessing about how forest can beat City, then on to liverpools previously unheard of new manager, then on to the great week that Hojlund has had - a pen against the mighty Coventry, a goal against super Sheff Utd.

They really are deluded useless wankers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.