Media Discussion - 2023/24

That's what most 'footy' progs are like now - a comfy converstation between whoever is there with very little information. There was more insight from Ena, Martha 'n Minnie in the Rovers Return snug.
Agree. And I'm old enough to remember those veritable ladies to whom you refer!

Most pundits are glorified fanbozy who find it nigh on impossible to be unbiased and insightful, yet because of the old boys network, continue to get the plum presenting jobs. Newer additions are there to add diversity, and without being sexist, the retired girls seem to have more understanding. Nedum onuoha, Mike Brown and Shay Given are good, but their former Blue club credentials imo stop them getting the big gigs a la Keane, Spitty and RatBoy.

That's what most 'footy' progs are like now - a comfy converstation between whoever is there with very little information. There was more insight from Ena, Martha 'n Minnie in the Rovers Return snug.
'Insight'?! 'Information'?! From football pundits?! Don't make laugh, 'Dave'!!

As Old Ena would say, 'You never do think, Gary Lineker, do you? Well, you'd better think on and look sharp..!'

Goldbridge was replaced on Talkshite on Saturday before the City match. I had Talkshite on in the car just for change and the presenter apologized for Goldbridge not being on. Talkshite and Goldbridge must have been dreading 115 calls from City fans. Jackie was on after the match.

erling doesnt even know who he is unless someone tells him, hes 22 keane etc arent relevant to him, this is what sky dont realise that everyone they employ arent relevant to the new crop of superstars or kids and they just speak to them because its their media duties
I’m sure Erling is aware of the arsehole who behaved like a spoilt brat and tried to end his father’s career then boasted about it in his book

Goldbridge was replaced on Talkshite on Saturday before the City match. I had Talkshite on in the car just for change and the presenter apologized for Goldbridge not being on. Talkshite and Goldbridge must have been dreading 115 calls from City fans. Jackie was on after the match.

Jackie loves it on there lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.