Media Discussion - 2023/24

Sorry, but it's bollocks. "They now think they deserve what they have got. Sad, really."

How can you not read that and think "absolute bollocks". Which fanbase has ever said after winning anything "we don't deserve it, we are not worthy".

And what is it with all these journalists explaining to everybody how we feel / should feel about winning. Seriously, they can all fuck off. A Spurs fan telling us how we should feel about winning anything at all. What the fuck would he know? The ****.

Sorry, rant over. Otherwise a good post.
When I see many of these 40/50 y.o. scribblers dressed like teenagers on a night out in town, I find it hard to take anything these whoppers say seriously. In another age they would have been unemployable and living off charity.

"Longest serving champions in the history of English football, excluding the suspension due to the second world war,

You'll never sing that!"

I suspect we won't, either. Shame ....
We're the longest serving champions in the league
Apart from the second world war (suspension!)
We're the longest serving champions
Longest serving champions
Coz we've gone and won number fuckin FOUR!

Found it

Couple of interesting takes from that article. Firstly is the following extract from Liew’s comments about Agnew:
There’s an incendiary word you could posit to describe all this, but I’m not going to use it.
Actually a fucking spineless thing to write. Say what you’re going to say, don’t fucking allude to it. Fucking shithouse.

Secondy is the expression that Agnew deployed to describe Liew in response:
Couldn’t agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.