Media Discussion - 2023/24

img_9141-jpeg.119179

Even if this was accurate (it isn’t), or was even a legitimate financial measure (it isn’t), or had any relevance when comparing success (it doesn’t), the chart shows that for less than twice Liverpool’s net spend City has more than twice the major trophies and five times the premier league titles.

So their point is City is a better run club.

we did have journalists onboard Harris was one and david Conn another they all turned for one reason or another i guess there was more
Na, Conn was always following the coin, would you expect any Sky Four top team journalist to write a book along the lines of "Richer than god"? Especially when the Dippers, Rags, Tarquins and especially the Chav's were splashing the cash.

Conn by name, Con by nature and I'd believe Keith Harris alter ego Orville the Duck more than the **** you think was one of our more positive Journalists.

Nothing personal, everyone entitled to an opinion.

They've obviously given Arsenal the 6 points already, it's only ever been about us having to win all our last 3 games. That's been the media narrative for a while now

This is a shocker from the MUEN. Even called us 'boring' in the 1st half against Spuds. Shocker if an article from a Manchester newspaper.

View attachment 119101

Just WTF is that? Seriously, more like something you'd see in the Echo...

Really don't care who's been top long enough, only matters on one day. In fact, I'm kind of OK with not being top. Reminds me of Paula Radcliffe sat on the shoulder, head bobbing and weaving and you just knew she was comfortable to push on when it mattered.

Why use the Klipperty expression "Mentality Monsters?"

Oh, absolute peaches like "The Blues have vehemently denied the accusations from the top flight and it is understood they are preparing evidence to prove their innocence.

However, should the unthinkable happen from a City perspective and they are found guilty, the punishment could end up being catastrophic. The charges against City are unprecedented so there is no way of knowing what could be handed down"

So if there is no way of knowing how the unthinkable can happen how could they be catastrophic?

I’m amazed at Sky’s line up on Sunday the two of the three games their showing is unbelievable.. but probably not klopps farewell is fookin embarrassing, too be honest if we was in arses position we’d be fuming. Also showing Chelsea v b’mouth ??.
Unless I’m wrong .
Hi mate, hope you are well, TNT had second pick and have chosen the Tarquin's game. Sky picked us then went for their default Dipper game which has no jeopardy in the result.

Really surprised the Rags or Newcastle weren't selected, would have made more sense than the Dipper game. Just shows how out of touch Sky are, showing a complete dead rubber instead of a game that could mean something, desperate to keep the Dippers onside.

Hi mate, hope you are well, TNT had second pick and have chosen the Tarquin's game. Sky picked us then went for their default Dipper game which has no jeopardy in the result.

Really surprised the Rags or Newcastle weren't selected, would have made more sense than the Dipper game. Just shows how out of touch Sky are, showing a complete dead rubber instead of a game that could mean something, desperate to keep the Dippers onside.
Ahh nice one Hammo I had no idea TNT are showing any games , I thought it was odd ,
I’m doing ok mate thanks PM you over the weekend mate.

Ahh nice one Hammo I had no idea TNT are showing any games , I thought it was odd ,
I’m doing ok mate thanks PM you over the weekend mate.
It is odd isnt it?? Though tv bought packages like Early kick offs Saturday or groups/rounds of fixtures.

He's the vile creature who mocked the Leicester chairman chairman as he lay Dean in his burning helicopter.

Should never have been in broadcasting a day longer !!

Disgusting lying bitter hypocrite !!

In the era of over the top cancel culture how the fuck did he get away with this. They can’t say it looks like a few Liverpool fans had fakes for fear of the reaction but you can mock people dying in a helicopter crash.

In the era of over the top cancel culture how the fuck did he get away with this. They can’t say it looks like a few Liverpool fans had fakes for fear of the reaction but you can mock people dying in a helicopter crash.
TBF some City fans have been far from whiter than white over the years. Thankfully it's all but disappeared.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.