Media Discussion - 2023/24

Seriously fucked off with Sky over this game tomorrow.

I can’t go so it’s tv for me. I subscribe for Sky PL and Football channels only cos I’m not so interested in the other sports they cover.
2 days ago they announce PL channel gonna show liverpool and football channel gonna show Chelsea (in fact Chelsea game on arena too for some reason).

So because I don’t subscribe to all of their sports channels I’m not gonna be allowed to see us.

Subscribe to the PL channel but sorry, you can’t watch the champions-elect play their title-deciding final PL game.

Yeah, I know there are other options etc, but that’s not the point.
My 18 month contract is up this summer for tv, broadband and phone, and I’m gonna leave them over this, almost regardless of cost.

You honestly couldn’t make it up.
In the past Sky have let PL Channel customers watch Main Event if it's showing a PL game. Definitely worth trying.

Not to dissuade you from quitting Sky or course!

All about the charges , west ham stopping us and how arses deserve the title . They adored pep when he was in spain, the second he came here and not the rags they have sniped and sneered at him , they call themselves football people as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.