Media Discussion - 2023/24

Wasn't going to mention this, but I'm still pretty pissed at the pettiness of it.

Last night just after 5pm, when they were surprisingly going in balls deep on the Greenwood stuff, they were covering Arnolds part in all this. Whilst they were droning on they showed what was supposed to be a stock bit of VT to show you what he looked like. Problem was he was on one side of a directors box aisle, so wasn't even in the middle of the screen, but, you guessed it, it was from the Etihad and Khaldoon was just as prominent in the shot. Pointless.

Bunch of twats.
The bit about the shot you refer you that was telling was you could see the power dynamic by the way GPC greeted him. That **** is still running the cunts.

Mitten saying he could come back in the future. ****.
Arnold & Ashton Limited.

Fancy being either of these two shallow, duplicitous, lying charlatans.

Appearing in restaurants, hotels,meetings etc knowing that most,if not all, present know you're a despicable 5* **** !!

Years to build a reputation....seconds to destroy it for ever !!

Couldn't happen to two more fitting chances.

Now for the big, and long overdue, reveal about the piss can's illicit scheme's and activities...
forword by Mr R VeryKeen !!

Pile in guys, the house of cards, built on shifting sand, is in its most vulnerable condition in modern history !!

Mitten saying he could come back in the future. ****.

I think it's pretty clear that the BBC should report on this.
I didn't think Mitten came over very well, although the street poll before a match that he quoted (75% against keeping Greenwood, I think) was pretty damning.

I think it's pretty clear that the BBC should report on this.
I didn't think Mitten came over very well, although the street poll before a match that he quoted (75% against keeping Greenwood, I think) was pretty damning.
Mitten never comes over very well, hes a complete chancer, a fanzine writer who has managed to garner a completely undeserved sense of legitimacy that sees him get called on for media things that he has no insight into

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.