Media Discussion - 2023/24

I watched on nbc with LaSuax what a joy to listen to him, ex Chelsea player with no agenda unlike that **** spit the scouse the sooner he gets sacked the better

Just the same treatment, in the sly studio after match discussion, as it was after we slapped the rags arses. Other than Peps interview it was none stop all chelsea related bollocks and Micah was an integral part in that.

I listen with the sound off so don’t have to hear all the bias nonsense.
I do normally but left it on for the minutes silence which sounds really strange and didn't turn it off.

Thought Drury was ok and has left his £100m Grealish passes to £60m Roddri stuff behind him after we piled on him last season but, Spitty fucking hell, has he no filter? Certainly like all dips he has no shame.

I watched on nbc with LaSuax what a joy to listen to him, ex Chelsea player with no agenda unlike that **** spit the scouse the sooner he gets sacked the better
LeSaux seems thoughtful measured articulate and intelligent whenever I’ve heard him speak.

Rules him out of a job on uk tv

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.