Media Discussion - 2023/24

It's my fault. I woke up at 4 in the morning, saw the score and thought I would watch the second half embarrassment for shits and giggles. I should have learned from 1999 when I was looking forward to the last five minutes.

Still, three points less for Villa. :)

I did exactly the same. Weirdly I was entertained by how wank they were.

an emotional, tearful football press tomorrow hailing it the best ever com-back win over Villa from 2-0 down by a Manchester team, eclipsing 2022 which was only relevant in a couple of Stockport post codes
The Telegraph online football page had the appearance of a Utd fanzine yesterday and today!

16 articles on the rags in the daily mail. The new era of the steptoe brain washing scheme is under way. Why would other football fans buy this insult to their intelligence

16 articles on the rags in the daily mail. The new era of the steptoe brain washing scheme is under way. Why would other football fans buy this insult to their intelligence

You can replicate that in the Daily Express, the Sun, the Mirror, the Daily Star, Sly Sports News, etc. All of them are pampering to the Rag, click-bait, giddy masses after 1 comeback win, and the start of a ‘NEW ERA’. Lol!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.