Media Discussion - 2023/24

Just clicked on to Sky Sports news where Clinton Morrison is giving his pearls of wisdom.

I have never heard more nonsense being spoken that what fell out of his mouth just now, and I even listen to talksport from time to time.

Cliche after cliche about man united, it was unadulterated drivel and just incomprehensible rubbish.

How he is employed to give his views is beyond me.
Thats why he is employed ,thats the views Sly want to put forward so in their eyes he is doing his job correctly.

Just clicked on to Sky Sports news where Clinton Morrison is giving his pearls of wisdom.

I have never heard more nonsense being spoken that what fell out of his mouth just now, and I even listen to talksport from time to time.

Cliche after cliche about man united, it was unadulterated drivel and just incomprehensible rubbish.

That’s why he’s employed by Sky.

He’s the only man thicker than Rio.

That's the sky formula, Peter Drury was a breath of fresh air when on the American commenteries but gone to shit since joining Sky.

As a rule I don’t mind the banter ads from PP as it’s spread around PL clubs, and most of it is nothing more than harmless piss taking.(especially where the Rags are concerned). But this has gone too far.

View attachment 102910
Well if we are found guilty Paddy then I hope you have to refund all losing bets with all matches involving City.. We will still be playing as a club however you will be financially fucked ;)

Your penultimate sentence answers your rhetorical question! Just mention “Manchester United” as many times as possible and bingo, you’re hired. It’s not a difficult company line to tow but the lack of footballing morality is a disgrace (or misfortunate if you’re Spanish apparently).

Sly was at the City Ground. Do BBC United - Mediacity have a dedicated journalist for City, the PL Champions and 5 trophy winners?

I’m worried about Sly. He’s actually told the truth about United for once in his headline.

IMG_0142.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.