Media Discussion - 2023/24

The problem is with the digital sports team where banter culture has destroyed any effective editorial control of content. The BBC has severely damaged its own brand by allowing its own staff to repeatedly publish their biased personal opinions on social media platforms. It is an abuse of taxpayers' money.
Full of Rag's and Dipper's.

The way they 'sanitise' the comments on the sports pages would put Joseph Goebbels to shame.

Fucking hell, whoever Kevin Garside is on inews he really hates City. One of the worst articles I have ever read about us. Presumably he is a rag? Sorry don’t know how to post links, and not sure I’d want to, the bitter ****
You can tell that some writers are fans of rival clubs and just can't get over that.

There are clearly plenty of things fucked up about football these days, and obviously some legitimate questions about City, but the relentless nonsense you get from some writers is ridiculous. It's like using bluemoon, redcafe or rawk as your impartial worldview.

Never a surprise when you google them and find out they've written books about United or Liverpool.

So many things plainly wrong in that Henry Winter piece this morning.

Hate to say it, but the Athletic have been pretty even-handed about this, explaining why these routine PSR cases are different to ours.

There is an undercurrent of anti-PL feeling in all the other articles which makes me more suspicious about press motives than some cheap shots at City.

Now, who benefits from the PL losing some of its sparkle, I wonder?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.