Media Discussion - 2023/24

I use to be a journalist, my work was published once a week. I would spend hours researching and writing my piece up, checking my grammar and spelling.

In fact one piece I wrote I was awarded the journalist of the week.

I couldnt wait to get home from school and show my mum and dad.

City are apparantly one of the most vocal and active clubs behind the scenes with contacting media outlets about things they say and write.

We just don't announce these things like the red shirts.
Then clearly everything the club tells them is ignored.
Unless the club is dishing out all of the negative stories we read about daily?

Then clearly everything the club tells them is ignored.
Unless the club is dishing out all of the negative stories we read about daily?
we brief when necessary, as i have stated early , going against the torrent of bullshit would be counter productive because they have already decided that we are bad because it suits there red top followers, even when we get rid of these stupid charges you wont read anything about the pl being wrong and charging us without having sufficient evidence, you will read that our army of lawyers have got us off on a technicality because as i have stated before this was never about charging us, it was about reputational damage and making the morons feel better about themselves and in that way they have succeeded.

City are apparantly one of the most vocal and active clubs behind the scenes with contacting media outlets about things they say and write.

We just don't announce these things like the red shirts.
It ain't working. I'd love the Club to say put what you have before a tribunal now. Any funny business and we'll pull you through the Courts and take you to the cleaners for damages to our business reputation.

we brief when necessary, as i have stated early , going against the torrent of bullshit would be counter productive because they have already decided that we are bad because it suits there red top followers, even when we get rid of these stupid charges you wont read anything about the pl being wrong and charging us without having sufficient evidence, you will read that our army of lawyers have got us off on a technicality because as i have stated before this was never about charging us, it was about reputational damage and making the morons feel better about themselves and in that way they have succeeded.
They have succeeded spectacularly at causing us reputational damage.
Our club, team, fanbase and achievements on the pitch have all been seriously tarnished
by the orchestrated media agenda and campaign against us. That much is for sure.
However, for all of our briefings, I am honestly struggling to
think when I last read, heard or saw anything positive about City
in the media, apart from the two recent 'exclusive' interviews with
Haaland & Ake given to the fanboy rag sportswriter James Ducker
in the Telegraph by the club. I really am.

Full of Rag's and Dipper's.

The way they 'sanitise' the comments on the sports pages would put Joseph Goebbels to shame.
It's tempting to say it's just bbc sport, especially under the editorship of dickhead roan. Many recruited from mutv so cunts gonna ****.

However I clicked on a political article about the boundaries changing ( seriously Denton and Reddish split into 4, maybe I won't get Weasley gwynne).

The comments on the City articles are fair and reasonable compared to the window lickers on the politicals! Public service broadcasting is dying a painful death....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.