Media Discussion - 2023/24

The headline.

Cerefin says he felt UEFA was right about charging City and accepts the result of the case. They've framed it to make it look likes hes supporting the PL case. Its not until you read further down they show his im not talking about the PL case.
tbh I thought he followed through from the headline.

But I repeat, thats quite shocking. Cant our club take him to court for that? He's basically saying our innocence is a lie.

It’s all been about the 115 charges (obviously), Kyle’s love life problems, the wild life of Mart Fowler, Kevin Philips wise decision to leave the Etihad (btw the media are right but print the story as if we either pushed him out or he left because he was fed up with the club), and ofcourse our most important employee leaving for the rags.

Can’t wait for City to get starting competitive games. At least in the media it’ll be about football. Than again …

media agenda in full flow this week again. are we gonna have some big game coming up?

gosh I would really love Fulham to deliver tomorrow. would be more interesting than Liverpool bringing home the body of Salah as a "mummy" from AFCON to treat him here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.