Media Discussion - 2023/24

No rag I know would give Liverpool the steam off their piss. Remember them doing a conga at Southampton when we denied the dippers the title. Because they hate us doesn't mean they hate the scousers any less. If you think their besties try walking round Salford in a Liverpool shirt.

No rag I know would give Liverpool the steam off their piss. Remember them doing a conga at Southampton when we denied the dippers the title. Because they hate us doesn't mean they hate the scousers any less. If you think their besties try walking round Salford in a Liverpool shirt.
Not anymore in my experience, they say they hate Liverpool but when the play us to a man they cheer them on

Not anymore in my experience, they say they hate Liverpool but when the play us to a man they cheer them on
When push comes to shove they are desperate for the dippers not to win the title as they are only one behind rags record haul. Anyway hate them both equally so would never cheer a goal for either team.

loads of liverpool tops in salford mate.
now you dont see united or city tops in liverpool do you?

Not linking to it but the Telegraph is continuing its Anti-Sheikh Mansour coverage by claiming Ceferin was sure we broke FFP.

He said no such thing. He actually said in general terms that as a former trial lawyer you sometimes lose cases you think you'll win but he accepted the decision of the independent court.

The Telegraph's 'journalists' don't want the paper to be bought by an investment company Sheikh Mansour is a part of.

Fine to be owned by non-dom tax avoiders or oligarch sons of former kgb officers... but not Muslims.

Jordan on the attack again. This time it's directed at City fans as well as the club.

Not going to post the video. It's out there if you want to see it.

Screenshot_20240124-064804~2.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.