Media Discussion - 2023/24

Could agree with all you said their but this country isn't racist it might be one of the most welcoming countries on the planet.

The media is & every week when I make my call from Oz I can tell how the daily mail have done a job on my elderly parents.

They aren’t bad people but when you are brainwashed they think any ‘foreigners’ they see in the hospital waiting room will have arrived in the last week in a dinghy……

being reported that a premier league player is in rehab due to inhaling the old laughing gas,accompanied by pictures of our jack and kyle, the fuckers just can't help themselves

being reported that a premier league player is in rehab due to inhaling the old laughing gas,accompanied by pictures of our jack and kyle, the fuckers just can't help themselves
Thought the same - disgraceful subliminal association with our club. This is totally unacceptable but hey - funnily enough we’ve got an important game tonight.

Surely this sort of article is open to being challenged by our lawyers

Last edited:
All fine and dandy if it was solely the League title to compete for. Arsenal had that luxury last season and ballsed it up.

Lets see where all three teams are March/April, when they've played a few more league games, cup games as well as Chumps League/Europa; not forgetting injuries and suspensions. Could Arsenal cope without Rice and Odegaard for a lengthy period? I'm not too sure.

Let's see who is in the mix then.

They have a Mediawatch page each weekday where they have a go at crap newspaper writing and ridiculous puff pieces.
Get that, calling out terrible journalism but they’re more than capable of publishing shite and have had many digs at us, it’s more criticism than piss taking, I wouldn’t touch that site with a barge pole.

Thought the same - disgraceful subliminal association with our club. This is totally unacceptable but hey - funnily enough we’ve got an important game tonight.

Surely this sort of article is open to bring challenged by our lawyers
Tbf both have been pictured/filmed using it in the past, along with Sterling, so they’re fair game tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.