Media Discussion - 2023/24

What an arrogant post, .................from an A level student and a BEng Honours in Mechanical Engineering Technology , your a f*cking moron.
I was about to pull you on your incorrect spelling of ‘you’re’ but that would be too easy a tap in on a post about education…

Plus, my grammar is wank so I’d only make myself look daft. :-)

The Daily Telegraph is poisonous when it comes to City. It really is. Ducker, Sam Wallace, Jason Burt and the 'diminutive' Chris "Diddy" Bascombe" et. al, just cannot wait to put the knife in when it comes to City. There is also a racist, anti-Arab, anti-muslim tone in a lot of their articles. Maybe it's because of the impending takeover - who knows but is it quite sinister? Funnily enough, the Guardian reported on the Savio transfer and they were fair, balanced and objective in their report, which was refreshing for a change. The so-called "journalists" at the Telegraph are individually and collectively a nasty piece of work.
The sooner that paper has new ownership the better.

Interesting comments on BBC Radio 4 PM from Andy Burnham when asked about Radcliffes supposed desire for public money to rebuild “The Wembley of the North”.

Said East Manchester one of the most successful levelling up projects anywhere thanks to Man City and what they have done for the City and community.

Also Radcliffe can f off.

So the BBC stance over Hamas when they refuse to refer to them as a terrorist group is OK ? They have been infiltrated by minorities who have too much power in the BBC , and do not represent the UK populations views on many subjects , the sooner they are defunded the better. As for commercial click bait it is the curse of modern society and the internet , but it is a part of life no matter how abhorrent i find it.
Those pesky minorities, eh?
Wrong forum, by the way.
Wrong fucking century and all.

Interesting comments on BBC Radio 4 PM from Andy Burnham when asked about Radcliffes supposed desire for public money to rebuild “The Wembley of the North”.

Said East Manchester one of the most successful levelling up projects anywhere thanks to Man City and what they have done for the City and community.

Yeah but we didnt mooch off the tax payer to level up

Meanwhile the BBC struggle to understand the meaning of ‘always’

Manchester United have always funded development to Old Trafford out of their own funds and the club's huge fanbase. The last time the club received public money was in 1965 for a contribution towards the Cantilever stand so they could host games in the 1966 World Cup finals."

Ratcliffe wants Old Trafford to be a leading stadium in England after being dismissed to host games at Euro 2028.

What an arrogant post, .................from an A level student and a BEng Honours in Mechanical Engineering Technology , you're a f*cking moron.
Give over! He had a jab and threw and insult, I had a jab back and threw an insult his way. No biggy, is it?

The quote reads the way I explained, whether it's a direct quote is another matter, I was just pointing out that it reads the way it reads.

Anyway,

Mechanical Engineering???

Pfffft! Anybody can guess an answer :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.