Media Discussion - 2023/24

You can imagine the reporters and staff at Sly Sports News creaming themselves when the news broke, as one them typed it into the yellow ticker news banner that goes along the bottom of the tv screen.

View attachment 106542

United aside. It really is a shit looking stadium externally. Internally it looks ok, but as we know, it’s not fit for purpose off and on the pitch. :-).
To be fair, I'd say it's more a miracle of Victorian engineering that the shit-hole is even still standing.................

On bbc under the blue card chat, they posted this “His Chelsea team mate Moises Caicedo has picked up eight over the same time frame, as has Manchester City midfielder Rodri (unsurprisingly). Alexis Mac Allister, Boubacar Kamara and Ibrahima Konate have all been booked seven times for cynical fouls.”
I have complained about unneeded bias and sniping. No other player on the list has a comment after them. Minor thing but it really got my goat

The Guardian.. What does a double-treble say about the health of football?

Genuinely comical article understandably not allowing comments,
this prick starts with the usual “billionaire ball model of City’s owners.... such impenetrable wealth that its aim is to the possibly of defeat”
Let that sink in and pretend there is truth in it. We are only good because we have unlimited money no one else has.
The VERY NEXT next paragraph he states “Liverpool meanwhile will be desperate for Mohammed Salah’s return, and reliant in the meantime on the seductive chaos ball of Darwin Nunez. Meanwhile, City’s back up striker is the second best number 9 in the league, and there number one is the best pure finisher in the world”
Yep, how can little Liverpool compete when Salah is away having to play a £64m player as a reserve whilst City have a player they spent £15m on….. Its that impenetrable wealth at its most horrific

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.