Media Discussion - 2023/24

"Not many people outside of the blue half of Manchester really want to see another City clean-sweep of the major trophies, do they? In which case, you’d have to say FC Copenhagen should be the neutrals’ choice. They were beaten 5-0 by City in Manchester in the group stage of last season’s competition so an upset feels pretty unlikely, but it wouldn’t be an upset if that weren’t the case, right?"

My fault, clicked a free email link into the steaming pile of fetid ordure aka The Athletic to see what they make of a CL Last 16 without their two main redshirt sponsors. Does anyone on here still subscribe to this cartel propaganda pump? The Staff Writer quoted deserves to be noticed - she bills herself their Man City writer after all - the pride of Hemel Hempstead Sarah Shephard.
sshepard.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone else secretly admire the British media for their steadfast support of the rags and their unwavering optimism that one day they'll get it right?

Can you imagine the commitment it must take to flog that horse every season only to be let down by them and continue to put a positive spin on it for them?
Doesn't matter because the lemmings will keep on clicking, which is the name of the game for the media.

"Not many people outside of the blue half of Manchester really want to see another City clean-sweep of the major trophies, do they? In which case, you’d have to say FC Copenhagen should be the neutrals’ choice. They were beaten 5-0 by City in Manchester in the group stage of last season’s competition so an upset feels pretty unlikely, but it wouldn’t be an upset if that weren’t the case, right?"

My fault, clicked a free email link into the steaming pile of fetid ordure aka The Athletic to see what they make of a CL Last 16 without their two main redshirt sponsors. Does anyone on here still subscribe to the this cartel propaganda pump? The Staff Writer quoted deserves to be noticed - she bills herself their Man City writer after all - the pride of Hemel Hempstead Sarah Shephard.
View attachment 106981
What the fuck is that face?

There must be a mole within who can come out and expose the media vitriolic shit torrent against us. Hopefully a two page splash in the sports edition of the newly acquired Torygraph.
I'd jizz myself dry to see the dips and scum reaction
You just know, that if the takeover goes through and they write a complimentary piece about us, the Telegraph will be deemed a City fanzine!

Another anti city reporter appeared on talkshite breakfast now. Some scots lass who seems to have a beef with us. This morning's topic, is the champions league predictable nowadays. Thankfully mccoist and townsend put that claim down.

I'm getting a little concerned that we are on the eve of a knock out CL game and there hasn't been some big negative news story break about Pep leaving, FFP, Haaland leaving etc..

That will come before our first really tough tie. Unless they’ve learnt that it just galvanises us further.

Sky did a piece yesterday while they were training. On how loud it was in the stadium, the roof will be closed, it will be like a cauldron as United found out to their cost. All about their star striker blah blah blah. Just fuck off.
The desperation to see any positive result for Copenhagen would sky be doing this if it was the rags or red scousers. Would they fuck ..

Have BBC United sent Sly Stone out to Copenhagen to report on City's CL match?

They sent him to America to cover United's preseason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.