Media Discussion - 2023/24

The issue with Mcoist is his flip flopping of his opinions depending on who’s paying him.
He absolutely praises us to the hilt when commentating on us via any network that isn’t TS. Once he’s in the studio with the rest of the cunts though you see a completely different narrative.
After praising him a couple of weeks ago on here , I have to agree he’s turned into a chameleon, more faces than the town hall clock , I should of known better to praise any pundit.with the exception of Nedum

Can someone at Bletchley Park please decipher what the fuck that headline means?

Headlines nowadays are like a lucky dip, you’ve no fucking idea what the story could be about.
I think they let Chat GPT run the editors desk by the looks of things these days! Just feed it random instructions with the caveat that it must be as triggering as possible to drive up internet traffic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.