Media Discussion - 2023/24

Had to laugh when Gobshite Jordan said " You were found guilty by Eufa but Cas moved you on." Could not bring himself to say " Found you not guilty " Twat.
As if a private decision by a small group of unqualified people like Leterme and Rick Parry on the UEFA IC is in any way equivalent with that taken by three independent Judges. Jordan really is a moron and a dangerous one at that.

It's impossible to do it 'organically' now. The closest thing I have seen to doing it organically is Southampton - Bale, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ward-Prowse, etc. What happened? Liverpool amongst others steamed in and said "we're having him, him and him". A bad recruitment cycle later and Southampton were relegated. So I say bollocks to your organic growth. City got to the top and stayed there by doing things in the only way possible. A way that is now largely shut off to any would-be dreamers. A way that sticks two fingers up to the twats who want to run football for their own benefit. A way that makes the envious establishment clubs more green than an Asda organic bag of spinach.
Fair point about Southampton.
Don't forget that LFC also robbed the Saints of Virgil Van Dyke and Nathaniel Clyne.
Considering Gareth Bale is from Cardiff, the Saints must have a cracking scouting network.
Also, their "jewel in the crown", Theo Walcott left, for Arsenal.
Their fans, like those currently supporting Brighton, must get fed up to the teeth of LFC, Chelsea and the Arse, poaching their best youngsters...

Jordan needs slotting.
From Simon Jordan’s Wikipedia page when he bought Palace in 2092

“Jordan had been a lifelong fan, and he noted "I have been prepared to put my money into something I truly believe in, and my first job is to turn the fortunes of this club around."

So he put his money in. Very laudable Simon. Just what a chairman was expected to do right until one day the rules were changed and the opposite became true. Remind us, why were those rules changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.