Media Discussion - 2023/24

Not worth listening to because the promo shows that they still don't know who owns our club. If they can't get something as basic as that right there is no point engaging with them. I am also not sure Simon Stone's advice on financial matters has any value.

You mean the type of player Ferguson got rid of because he was bullying Ronaldo when he was a kid? Not to mention having the words ‘The Guvnor’ etched into the side of his boots. He’s an absolute twat.
Talking about a "certain type of player", I was told a story about such a "certain type of player" : so a friend ( of a friend ) was enjoying a quiet drink, with his girlfriend in a night club in Manchester when a "certain type of player" together with his obnoxious entourage came over to them and interrupted their quiet drink.
"Hey Luv - give this creep a miss and join us - I'll give you a good time - know what I mean ! " Things were so unpleasant that the lad and his girlfriend left the club only to have a "certain type of player" ( and his gang ) follow them to the car park. The couple got into their Range Rover , all the time being harassed by this "certain type of player" and his mates who were kicking the Range Rover as it left the car park !

The couple , recognising who this "certain type of player" was, decided to call on his employers to advise them of the previous night's events To cut a long story short, the "certain type of player's" employers arranged for the victim's Range Rover to be replaced. Strangely enough, this "certain type of player" was moved on soon afterwards.

You will appreciate that names should not be divulged as I would not want to question the character of this "certain type of player"

Talking about a "certain type of player", I was told a story about such a "certain type of player" : so a friend ( of a friend ) was enjoying a quiet drink, with his girlfriend in a night club in Manchester when a "certain type of player" together with his obnoxious entourage came over to them and interrupted their quiet drink.
"Hey Luv - give this creep a miss and join us - I'll give you a good time - know what I mean ! " Things were so unpleasant that the lad and his girlfriend left the club only to have a "certain type of player" ( and his gang ) follow them to the car park. The couple got into their Range Rover , all the time being harassed by this "certain type of player" and his mates who were kicking the Range Rover as it left the car park !

The couple , recognising who this "certain type of player" was, decided to call on his employers to advise them of the previous night's events To cut a long story short, the "certain type of player's" employers arranged for the victim's Range Rover to be replaced. Strangely enough, this "certain type of player" was moved on soon afterwards.

You will appreciate that names should not be divulged as I would not want to question the character of this "certain type of player"
Doesn’t surprise me the slightest. An obnoxious player and an obnoxious individual.

Any United fan reaction compilation videos kicking around yet?

I always love watching those after a humiliating defeat of the rags, doubly so when we were the ones handing it out.

Reactions: PPT
Not worth listening to because the promo shows that they still don't know who owns our club. If they can't get something as basic as that right there is no point engaging with them. I am also not sure Simon Stone's advice on financial matters has any value.
Stone knows the financial value of a Tag Heuer Watch with a Rag badge on it though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.