Media Discussion - 2023/24

Savage garden last night said that if City do the double treble then we could START to have a conversation about the Best manager in the premier league. FFS.
IIRC the stupid comments that we would only be any good were:
When you win the league ...
Then it was
Back to back leagues ...
Then it was
3 in a row
and after we did all that it was do a treble
Then you've still not arrived until:
You have won the CL
But the Savage comment yesterday (double treble)shows just how bitter and stupid he is.
RSIAFSC

Savage garden last night said that if City do the double treble then we could START to have a conversation about the Best manager in the premier league. FFS.
Then it was
Back to back leagues ...
Then it was
3 in a row
You have won the CL
But the Savage comment yesterday (double treble)shows just how bitter and stupid he is.
RSIAFSC

Robbie Savage bitter and stupid!!!!

in other news water is wet

Then it was
Back to back leagues ...
Then it was
3 in a row
You have won the CL
RSIAFSC
Wouldnt be surprised if the daft c**t says we have to win the world cup.

Liverpool lost £49.8 million in 2012-13 on top of £40.5 million for the 10 months before that. They claimed a total of £49.6 million in stadium development costs to offset against the losses. Just £14.6 million for Anfield and laughably £35 million for Stanley Park. The breakdown of that £35 million has never been made public but it seems ridiculously excessive just to pick up litter and cut the grass a few times.
Bingo, and no demands from the PL to justify the missing £35m for Stanley Park. This is where I suspect the City Lawyers will go to town on the PL charges.

Precedents have been set and in legal terms when precedents have been set others actions need to follow is my understanding?

Liverpool lost £49.8 million in 2012-13 on top of £40.5 million for the 10 months before that. They claimed a total of £49.6 million in stadium development costs to offset against the losses. Just £14.6 million for Anfield and laughably £35 million for Stanley Park. The breakdown of that £35 million has never been made public but it seems ridiculously excessive just to pick up litter and cut the grass a few times.
Good info pal, I’ve put that in my photos to show to any Dippers who give me shit about FFP.

Then it was
Back to back leagues ...
Then it was
3 in a row
You have won the CL
RSIAFSC
I did titter when he said that , as if there is any need for a conversation , pep is it and was during the centurians season alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.