Media Discussion - 2023/24

You should post that as a reply.
..and when 'mancboy' posts that reply he should channel his Inner Father Ted, as in when Ted explained 'perspective' to Father Dougal in the caravan.. 'Dese cows are small.. but dose are far away'

That should be about the required educational level necessary for Lord Phlegm of Spittoon's enlightenment..

Ziegler is a such a snide prick, deliberately conflating two unrelated issues.

Yeah isn't it amazing how we're state owned by Abu Dhabi until it's a better headline if we're owned by Sheikh Mansour?

As for the conflation, I posted this last week, but the people in RedBird-IMI basically believe it's a deliberate attempt by the right wing - Paul Marshall, Tice, Andrew Neill etc- to kill their bid because they're worried about the crown jewels of conservative propaganda leaving their control.

This interview with Jeff Zucker will be interesting to a few blues.

Hes the guy heading up the Redbird IMI takeover bid for the telegraph.

From about 10 minutes he talks about how he thinks people in the UK against his bid are deliberately conflating ownership from a group containing IMI (owned by Sheikh Mansour) with the Telegraph being owned UAE state as an “organised” way of damaging the takeover.

Ziegler is a such a snide prick, deliberately conflating two unrelated issues.

He took a fair bit of piss taking with what he thought was a clever tweet about City's directors remuneration and so I guess he's trying to win back some kudos with the red club dickheads.

Yeah isn't it amazing how we're state owned by Abu Dhabi until it's a better headline if we're owned by Sheikh Mansour?

As for the conflation, I posted this last week, but the people in RedBird-IMI basically believe it's a deliberate attempt by the right wing - Paul Marshall, Tice, Andrew Neill etc- to kill their bid because they're worried about the crown jewels of conservative propaganda leaving their control.
No fucker batted an eyelid when he bailed out a certain high street Bank , but there you fucking go ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.