Media Discussion - 2023/24

As Steve kept saying "I'm no expert on the case and neither are any of you." You wouldn't think it to listen to that lot they all know we are guilty but can't tell you of what. The media have done a 'great job of tarnishing our great club and that is what this is all about. Throw as much shit at us and some of it is going to stick.ĺ
I thought big Steve spoke brilliantly about this case, but those bitter pair of cunts and that rag were trying their best to trip him up, but failed. Well done Steve!

I thought big Steve spoke brilliantly about this case, but those bitter pair of cunts and that rag were trying their best to trip him up, but failed. Well done Steve!
There were quite a few untruths and things said about our case. Spitty going on about us saying we had made the most commercial revenue wasn't true, I think Deloiti have us at five and then stating that City's sponsorship wasn't challenged. What does that has to do with the case , its irrelevant. Also saying that all the Cas award was time barred is just a lie. Neville and Spitty both came across as ill informed.

As Steve kept saying "I'm no expert on the case and neither are any of you." You wouldn't think it to listen to that lot they all know we are guilty but can't tell you of what. The media have done a 'great job of tarnishing our great club and that is what this is all about. Throw as much shit at us and some of it is going to stick.ĺ
Their is a lot of pricks on their but the biggest has to be the Rag (who speaks with a brumie accent). When would a Blue ever refer to his club as Etihad! Steve also mentioned Etisalat, the rag prick clearly heard "state" and decided Steve had said we were owned by a state! I would have seriously asked for the tape to be shown back to him so I could shove his allegation right down his rag throat!

Their is a lot of pricks on their but the biggest has to be the Rag (who speaks with a brumie accent). When would a Blue ever refer to his club as Etihad! Steve also mentioned Etisalat, the rag prick clearly heard "state" and decided Steve had said we were owned by a state! I would have seriously asked for the tape to be shown back to him so I could shove his allegation right down his rag throat!

I hope Etihad smash the Toon this evening.

Even if we were state owned, which we are not, so what, what does that have to do with the allegations that are being thrown at us. Steve would have been better saying that the charges are so so serious, they are implying fraud, that their tin pot court isn't the place to hear this case and is should shift to a proper court because people could go to jail for this if proven. If the Premier League thought that these charges were that bad why isn't it being taken to court? Answer they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Just been listening to the latest 93:20 podcast, and Ahsan having a rant about some of the mardarse attitude of some of our fans. I hope he doesn't come on the match threads, he'd ended up going up to the top of one of those shiny new towers at the bottom of Deansgate and throwing himself off the top!
I don’t think any of our fans should criticise the rest of the fan base…just not a blue thing to do imo. We need to stick together, particularly in current times…

Fair play to Big Steve but I won’t be watching a second of that pointless nonsense. I’m amazed any blue would give it the time of day.
Big Steve has said that he won't be going back on the programme, even though they have invited him to. Like he said what is the point when all they wanted to do was trip him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.