Media Discussion - 2023/24

It was always crap. Just reputation building for two obnoxious cunts. Only watched a clip once when Carragher and @twosips engaged in their fuckoffery. Not watched anything more since then. Better things to do. Like cleaning the toilets.

No reflection on @twosips but you can only lose when you go on shows like that.
That was so out of order at the time. I fail to see the humour in telling a guest to f**k off and then to try and dress it as having a laugh was bluff and bluster.

Steve had just said “you have all decided we are guilty and the outcome won’t change your minds” and then Neville re-affirmed that with his “get away with it” comment. I bet Steve wishes he was quick enough to point that out at the time.
Guilty even if innocent in their tiny minds.

I think the Overlap have scored an own goal here, it was becoming a very popular podcast with the production values of Sky behind it but they will have annoyed a lot of city fans and shown themselves up to other fans.
The overlap has turned into the utd sad half hour as every episode it turns into what's happening at the shithole.

I think the Overlap have scored an own goal here, it was becoming a very popular podcast with the production values of Sky behind it but they will have annoyed a lot of city fans and shown themselves up to other fans.
I don't think big steve is going back on after that, from what he was saying the other day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.