Media Discussion - 2023/24

If you're on about the FA Cup game I think people on here are looking for anything to be upset about. That commentary was fair

If you're on about the FA Cup game I think people on here are looking for anything to be upset about. That commentary was fair and even handed.
Apologies if the "they deserve a goal because of their fans" bullshit pissed me off

Reported that " former man city star" Jerome Boateng has assaulted and abused his partner . At City 1 Year at Bayern 11.
That kind of shit is plain ridiculous...but what does it really accomplish? It just makes them look smaller than they already are...basically using, actually misusing, their podium to take cheap shots...it's embarrassing...LMFAO

Old guy behind me in 109 was the most miserable fucker going. Every game the same, admittedly some of it under the pearce era but thats just how some people are and shouldnt be called out…part of supporting, some people just like a good moan.
Maybe not called out but at least told to pipe down a bit...

I thought the edit was a bit naughty as well. When Steve said we are not state owned Carragher spouts out “come on!” and it cuts to an interval. That was a poor attempt by Sky to ensure their man had the final word and a poor final 2 words it was as well. They know that in the minds of the public the last words last longer.
Carragher can go fuck himself...repeatedly...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.