Media Discussion - 2023/24

Should have said Klopp came runner up to Ole..

Very much so, in his time at Liverpool he’s finished behind loads of average managers. Conte, Poch,Ten Haag, Lole, Howe, Arteta, I’m guessing there’s others. He conspired to lose two CL finals, lose to Seville in the Europe. People go on like it’s been nip and tick with City. They finished fucking 5th season.

Cheeky little song for next season if they don’t win anything else:
Millsy was right
Klopp was shite

Truth is, be surprised if they don’t EL.

Last edited:
Don't know whether this comes under the heading of "media" or not but with my limited knowledge of civil law etc. How come videos like this are not considered libelous (or defamatory) nothing is proven as far as I know yet these videos remain online stating we have cheated 100%, no if's or but's.
I'm a wee bit puzzled how they can state someone is guilty before anything is proven.

Don't know whether this comes under the heading of "media" or not but with my limited knowledge of civil law etc. How come videos like this are not considered libelous (or defamatory) nothing is proven as far as I know yet these videos remain online stating we have cheated 100%, no if's or but's.
I'm a wee bit puzzled how they can state someone is guilty before anything is proven.

Sky and talkshite get away with it on a daily basis so hey ho free for all ,just popped sky shite on and same shit talking about chelsea but really us 115 mentioned at least ten times in 5 minutes ,got to say I am really tired of these cnuts. You tubers are no nowt click bait shit but Beeb sky Itv jesus christ ,and they all have so called journalists on talking shite tired of it ..

Another hit piece. The Author is nameless. All we know is that he/she/bot spouts lies about city from Norway. No factual evidence presented, but rather a run through of the charges with his/her/bot interpretation.

Follow the money and it will lead to a dip/rag crying into their duvet.

Misinformation presented as facts when really it’s nothing but spin to declare guilt. No evidence tho to back any of it up.

Scroll past and let the lemmings enjoy.

More click bait shite. Had a quick glance of that channel and it is from a red dipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.