Media Discussion - 2023/24

I don’t even recall him even saying that City have denied the allegations and been cleared once by CAS. He has said very little about the transformation of Ancoats and the Etihad Campus.
We are just about to open the biggest music arena in Europe which Burnham seemingly has not noticed - yet you can’t shut him up about Old Trafford pipe dreams !

I don’t see much wrong with that tbh, given its British media reporting it, they would reference a team he played for here.

I’d have an issue if Spanish or Italian media were referencing him primarily as an ex City player rather than Madrid or Milan.
Although i agree with you, it should read Brazilian footballer. Then in story list his clubs, it happened after he left Real and City. AC Milan should the only club mentioned as it was then, the incident happened.

Never met Andy Burnham but he was my MP for 10 years or so. He was ok (fairly high profile in the Labour Party at the time), not as good as his successor but 100 times better than the current twat we’ve got until the next GE. My mate had a few dealings with him when he was involved in the Football Supporters Federation and said he was sound which, to be fair, is pretty high praise cos he’s not shy about letting people know his opinion.

Lost for words about Burnhams performance on Talksport. Directly asked the usual ‘whattabout City’ question and completely avoided it and said NOTHING then carried on talking about Everton.

Mayor of fucking MANCHESTER !!
I hope he got the bus there.

I was heartily sick of it a week before it got into gear.
Which Premier League managers have won the most trophies?

It's time to find out...
  1. 1 Sir Alex Ferguson - 34 trophies.
  2. 2 Arsene Wenger - 17 trophies. ...
  3. 3 Pep Guardiola - 13 trophies. ...
  4. 4 Jose Mourinho - 13 trophies. ...
  5. 5 Jurgen Klopp - 7 trophies. ...
  6. 6 Gerard Houlier - 6 trophies. ...
  7. 7 Rafa Benitez - 5 trophies. ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.