Media Discussion - 2023/24

Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

Pardew was talking about last night's game v Brazil, and the cretin started talking about great Brazil teams of yesteryear. Now Pardew is 62/3 this year - saying he was was born in 1961 - so he's seen nearly all the same Brazillian footballers I have - me being 66. Pardew piped up, after a commercial break, that he'd put together his best Brazillian 11 of all time - bearing in mind he included Garincha, we're going back to the very early 60's/late 50's.

I'm boring you with this because Pardew gave his 11. Notable was that he decided that Tafarel was his best goalie - no mention of Allison, or Ederson - to my memory, Tafarel was nothing special. But, over and above that, there's probably 1 Brazillian player that everyone in the world would have in their best 11 Brazilian team of all time - can you guess who he omitted?

The no-mark failure of a manager; shite player - hated equally by Hammers, Newcastle and almost every other bunch of supporters - the man who, as a manager, actually did a pathetic dance on the Wembley touchline after his team scored an early goal, before going down in flames. The absolute smuggest **** of a **** manager chose his best Brazilian 11 and didn't choose - no I can't quite believe it either - only THIS fuckin' **** of a **** could be so fuckin' thick......

He left out Pele.

Last edited:
Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, and I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

Pardew was talking about last night's game v Brazil, and the cretin started talking about great Brazil teams of yesteryear. Now Pardew is 62/3 this year - saying he was was born in 1961 - so he's seen nearly all the same Brazillian footballers I have - me being 66. Pardew piped up, after a commercial break, that he'd put together his best Brazillian 11 of all time - bearing in mind he included Garincha, we're going back to the very early 60's/late 50's.

I'm boring you with this because Pardew gave his 11. Notable was that he decided that Tafarel was his best goalie - no mention of Allison, or Ederson - to my memory, Tafarel was nothing special. But, over and above that, there's probably 1 Brazillian player that everyone in the world would have in their best 11 Brazilian team of all time - can you guess who he omitted?

The no-mark failure of a manager; shite player - hated equally by Hammers, Newcastle and almost every other bunch of supporters - the man who, as a manager, actually did a pathetic dance on the Wembley touchline after his team scored an early goal, before going down in flames. The absolute smugest **** of a **** manager chose his best Brazilian 11 and didn't choose - no I can't quite believe it either - only THIS fuckin' **** of a **** could be so fuckin' thick......

He left out Pele.

Maybe he's that much of a contrary **** he didn't rate him? Any all time 11 without Pele in it needs to be disregarded off hand IMHO.

Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, and I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

The no-mark failure of a manager; shite player - hated equally by Hammers, Newcastle and almost every other bunch of supporters - the man who, as a manager, actually did a pathetic dance on the Wembley touchline after his team scored an early goal, before going down in flames. The absolute smugest **** of a **** manager chose his best Brazilian 11 and didn't choose - no I can't quite believe it either - only THIS fuckin' **** of a **** could be so fuckin' thick......

He left out Pele.
You saying he left out (as our own, our very own 'Genial' Joe Mercer used to say when opining on the BBC during the 1966 World Cup) 'Pee-Lee'..?! Well, I'll go t't foot of our stairs!! As the French might put it, 'Quel plonkeur'..

Mind, this is the same useless twunt who abused the charming, urbane and much more successful than he, Manuel Pellegrini, when Pellegrini's City spanked his team up at St James's on the way to winning the title..

He left out Pele.
At least he didn’t call him a fucking old ****

I expect it will be licensed by the broadcaster to the watchalong entity, directly or indirectly. It will probably work like the PRS/PPL fee in nightclubs with the fee being linked to numbers attending, or in this case, watching. Sky’s fees are based on the rateable value of the pub but this definitely won’t apply here because most of these businesses are operated from home and this model is much easier to evaluate and monitor the numbers - and will doubtless be expressly provided for in the written contract between the parties.

Sports broadcasters have proven very adept at monetising their products and it’s inconceivable they won’t have been alive to this (absurd) development in the game a long time ago and sought to exploit it.

Given the potential criminal sanctions involved (maximum sentence under section 92 of the Trade Mark Act 1994 is ten years imprisonment) di Cesare would be nuts to not stream through the authorised channels, given how high profile he is, especially as he operates his business through a limited company. I suspect some of the other actors in the field carry on their businesses via a much less formal corporate structure and so will operate much more in the grey zone, but dI Cesare is too high profile and has too much to lose - especially as any conviction would be followed by proceeds of crime proceedings.
They ALL watch illegal Bein streams
But the PL writes it off as free PR/advertising

Reactions: PPT

He left out Pele.
Did he really???

Even my 11 year old son knows all about Pele.

He left out Pele.
Did he make the subs bench ?

Pardew the thick twat is to football management what I am to fucking rocket science and neurosurgery.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.