Media Discussion - 2023/24

His plan seems to be to call himself an expert, issue an anti city statement once or twice a week and collect the receipts from the pond life reading it .
I'd be surprised if he has any actual clients or advice he could offer them.

His Companies House profile tells its own story!

Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

Pardew was talking about last night's game v Brazil, and the cretin started talking about great Brazil teams of yesteryear. Now Pardew is 62/3 this year - saying he was was born in 1961 - so he's seen nearly all the same Brazillian footballers I have - me being 66. Pardew piped up, after a commercial break, that he'd put together his best Brazillian 11 of all time - bearing in mind he included Garincha, we're going back to the very early 60's/late 50's.

I'm boring you with this because Pardew gave his 11. Notable was that he decided that Tafarel was his best goalie - no mention of Allison, or Ederson - to my memory, Tafarel was nothing special. But, over and above that, there's probably 1 Brazillian player that everyone in the world would have in their best 11 Brazilian team of all time - can you guess who he omitted?

The no-mark failure of a manager; shite player - hated equally by Hammers, Newcastle and almost every other bunch of supporters - the man who, as a manager, actually did a pathetic dance on the Wembley touchline after his team scored an early goal, before going down in flames. The absolute smuggest **** of a **** manager chose his best Brazilian 11 and didn't choose - no I can't quite believe it either - only THIS fuckin' **** of a **** could be so fuckin' thick......

He left out Pele.
Fucking hell - all that build up I thought you were going to confirm he left out Glauber Berti FFS!?!

For the last time, Sandra, Damien, Mark Goldbridge, Brent Di Cesare or whatever he's calling himself today is a Notts Forest fake united fan who is making money off people who actually click on his shite. The following is a grab from companies house, just consider the amounts (just from the one company under his name) and then stop making him richer.

View attachment 111499
Just a bit of info regarding his Youtube channel -

Youtube channel started in 2017
344k subscribers
Subscribers up 7k in the last month
Predicted approx 900k subs reached in 2025 if projectory keeps
880k video views in last 30 days

Channel Ranked 344,907th on youtube
Earning between £200 - £3200 p/m
Annual £2.4k - £38.5k p/a

Easy money made from content aimed at a certain fanbase, but by all accounts those earnings are not spectacular if you compare to other channels - but it is obviously a decent yearly salary

Apologies - I have an admission. I had time to kill this evening and whilst waiting in the car, around 7.30 ish, I was flicking between a particularly boring interview on 5 live with Stuart Broad, and on Talk Sport, it was some cretin interviewing another whiney voiced ****, whom I soon identified as the no-mark supreme that is Alan Pardew.

Pardew was talking about last night's game v Brazil, and the cretin started talking about great Brazil teams of yesteryear. Now Pardew is 62/3 this year - saying he was was born in 1961 - so he's seen nearly all the same Brazillian footballers I have - me being 66. Pardew piped up, after a commercial break, that he'd put together his best Brazillian 11 of all time - bearing in mind he included Garincha, we're going back to the very early 60's/late 50's.

I'm boring you with this because Pardew gave his 11. Notable was that he decided that Tafarel was his best goalie - no mention of Allison, or Ederson - to my memory, Tafarel was nothing special. But, over and above that, there's probably 1 Brazillian player that everyone in the world would have in their best 11 Brazilian team of all time - can you guess who he omitted?

The no-mark failure of a manager; shite player - hated equally by Hammers, Newcastle and almost every other bunch of supporters - the man who, as a manager, actually did a pathetic dance on the Wembley touchline after his team scored an early goal, before going down in flames. The absolute smuggest **** of a **** manager chose his best Brazilian 11 and didn't choose - no I can't quite believe it either - only THIS fuckin' **** of a **** could be so fuckin' thick......

He left out Pele.
And that just about sums Pardew up. Nothing more has to be said.

It’s actually grifting in plain sight, which makes it all the more remarkable.
Is it grifting? He’s proving a service that is free, which is so popular that it drives considerable advertising revenues. Hence the Lamborghini (albeit it’s on finance).

The service he provides is that there are countless legions of rags who consume copious quantities of horseshit and he meets that demand.

Where there’s muck there’s brass.

His Companies House profile tells its own story!

His nickname is "alka seltzer", as so many of his companies have dissolved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.