Media Discussion - 2023/24

I long ago stop giving a fuck about the utterings of the human detritus that is Stanloi Collymore.

The squealing of pigs rolling around in their own shit make more sense and have more meaning.

The fact the woman beating, car park masturbating, shit footballer that this prick is gets media space in any publication of note tells you all you need to know about todays media, their agenda and anti-city stance.

No doubt they will shrug their collective shoulders in wonderment when eventually someone loses their shit regarding the libellous opinions and lies these cunts write and knocks one of these cunts out in public. Take your pick, Eamon Sweeney, Nick Harris, Collydogger, Spitty Carragher, Delooney, there's lots more to choose from. I'm not sure it's just me but I can feel an anger and vitriol building within the fan base towards these clickbait wankers.

I long ago stop giving a fuck about the utterings of the human detritus that is Stanloi Collymore.

The squealing of pigs rolling around in their own shit make more sense and have more meaning.

The fact the woman beating, car park masturbating, shit footballer that this prick is gets media space in any publication of note tells you all you need to know about todays media, their agenda and anti-city stance.

No doubt they will shrug their collective shoulders in wonderment when eventually someone loses their shit regarding the libellous opinions and lies these cunts write and knocks one of these cunts out in public. Take your pick, Eamon Sweeney, Nick Harris, Collydogger, Spitty Carragher, Delooney, there's lots more to choose from. I'm not sure it's just me but I can feel an anger and vitriol building within the fan base towards these clickbait wankers.
Whoever it may be please have a mobile with a high resolution camera to hand

Does anyone else remember the era when English fans English Pundits and the English Media used to back English teams in Europe.
These days it's all about spite and the click bate, even upstanding an upstanding decent human being like Stan is having a go.
We are doomed I tell you Doomed.

Let them have their day, hopefully we win a 4th PL title in a row and then get cleared from the charges, boy that will be sweet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.