Media Discussion - 2023/24

Collymore and the like go on Twitter and call us cheats, because you have to understand, he doesn’t have anything else to say regarding football. City being charged was the best thing that ever happened to Collymore and pundits/journalists like him - it’s given their careers extra legs as the shite press in this country love to sensationalise everything.

The only disappointment over us beating these charges is that the club will not go after any of these nobodies when the dust settles. If there were any justice we would sue the fucking lot of them.
He is an expert on cheating & getting charged though is Stan isnt he the daft twat.

Not read anything on last nights game other than here. At the final whistle the crowd sang for the team, we knew they couldn't have given anymore. I have not seen so many people stay and clap the team as they went on walk about after the game. We are immensely proud of our team and I although disappointed at not winning was not too upset after they had given their all.
I thought Madrid, " the biggest club in the world", had a game plan of a relegation threatened team and would be embarrassed if I was a supporter of theirs that they played like that in the premier European cup.
I don't think I will be seeing a match report along those lines about City trying to overcome another anti football team rocking up against us.
Haven't written my thoughts but this is exactly the way I saw it, European royalty my arse, more like Burnley but that's disrespectful to Burnley as they don't have the players to go toe to toe

All the haters are jubilant with their triumph by proxy. The dogging woman beater refers to really big club winning a European cup without cheating. Maybe someone should remind him that even though the club is being investigated, no player has cheated and have won everything on merit just like those who competed for his beloved Aston Villa who played 9 games to win the European Cup opposed to the 13 it took for us to win the Champions league.
Pissed myself that he inferred Villa were a really big club.

Collymore and the like go on Twitter and call us cheats, because you have to understand, he doesn’t have anything else to say regarding football. City being charged was the best thing that ever happened to Collymore and pundits/journalists like him - it’s given their careers extra legs as the shite press in this country love to sensationalise everything.

The only disappointment over us beating these charges is that the club will not go after any of these nobodies when the dust settles. If there were any justice we would sue the fucking lot of them.
Imagine the wife beaters mood when we are exonerated! I was chatting to my mate today. Like many on here I have stuck with our glorious club pre 1976 through to post 2012. For c20% of my adult life we have now been the preeminent force in English football. I am stunned at how we have kept in the race this season after last years heroics. I am sure we will win something this year and we will be back stronger next season, particularly with the plans for the stadium extension. I’m also confident that Pep will stay with us for iteration 3/4 of tactics and play.
We are not going to implode or quickly fade away. The future remains blue and Collymore is simply another embittered has- been whose daily life will always be sad. Ignore the twat. He is of zero consequence.

All the haters are jubilant with their triumph by proxy. The dogging woman beater refers to really big club winning a European cup without cheating. Maybe someone should remind him that even though the club is being investigated, no player has cheated and have won everything on merit just like those who competed for his beloved Aston Villa who played 9 games to win the European Cup opposed to the 13 it took for us to win the Champions league.
Pissed myself that he inferred Villa were a really big club.
Collymore and Rio have done far far worse than some alleged financial discrepancies, yet feel the need to have their two peneth worth

Nobody like us and we don't care.... that's if the HYS on BBC Sport is representative of what everyone else thinks of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.