Media Discussion - 2023/24

The thing that makes me laugh about these thick pricks in the Press and the media is their lack of intelligence and insight.

The football club (MCFC) that they're trying to trip up and ridicule actually benefits from this level of coverage. These hacks are pretty much doing our team talks on a weekly basis and their hatred is so obvious people in the wider communities can see it for what it is.
Absolutely this,their infantile crusade to discredit or ignore this team has driven Pep and the players to incredible success,and the f’kin cretins don’t realise this at all.I doubt we’d be talking about as many trophies,if our players were lauded and revered like others at a certain couple of clubs.Usually,just for putting a shirt on!?

Absolutely this,their infantile crusade to discredit or ignore this team has driven Pep and the players to incredible success,and the f’kin cretins don’t realise this at all.I doubt we’d be talking about as many trophies,if our players were lauded and revered like others at a certain couple of clubs.Usually,just for putting a shirt on!?
Spot on.

That is absolutely bang on the money.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. You would think these educated journalists had a basic understanding of psychology.

At the very least you would think they might have a modicum of insight into the adverse affect their reporting is having on our success and the red top club's demise.

This.
All talk about a quadruple. Then all talk about Klopp leaving is giving them the motivation and emotion to win everything for him.
Then they get knocked out of the FA Cup, zero talk about the Quad being over.
Then they win the other cup and all talk about doing it for Klopp.

Now after being dumped out of a cup by a team who cost a fraction of what the Dippers have spent there is absolute zero mention of the treble being in tatters like there was with us.
And all of a sudden, after months and months of being told they were doing so well due to Klopp leaving, a few defeats and now Klopp leaving is to blame As it’s stressful.

Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp's side 'playing under stress' and need to be 'flawless' to win Premier League​

Absolute spineless wankers the UK media are when it comes to that cult, it’s so pathetic they could easily make a sitcom about how the Dippers are treated by all authorities
The BBC article contains these quotes which are from Don Hutchison, ex Liverpool player, who works for TNT Sports. I agree that the BBC shift the narrative continually to avoid the Dippers being shown in a bad light. Then again, what else can we expect from Emlyn Scousepool and his mates down at the BBC ?

There has been some utter drivel written about City since the takeover, but Ronay's latest installment is right up there. 'Grotesque spectacle' is an apt description for his pathetic excuse of an article.

It amuses me a great deal to imagine him and his peers witnessing our success over the last few years, with begrudging admiration for the incredible football on display and the genius of Guardiola.

The fact that someone who takes themselves as seriously as Ronay does would try to use Real Madrid, the team that spawned the Galactico culture in modern football, as his example of a 'little man' against City, makes it even funnier.
Ronay's narrative has been underpinned with a racist tone from day one. He just can't accept the concept of City being owned by an Arab. He isn't fooling anyone with his ongoing output of bile. In many ways the content produced by people like him is worse than the tabloids because it is subtle and understated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.