Media Discussion - 2023/24

Haha…MotD last night…Havertz drags his back leg to make sure there was contact, and a definite penalty. Gvardiol gets wiped out and it was the one of the worst decisions ever made according to Ian Wright…chod…while it may have been a little contentious, it certainly wasn’t one of the worst penalty decisions I’VE ever seen, though I didn’t expect us to get it…
His over the top comment is embarrassing to him & the park the bus wankers after that Havertz award. He knows what he is doing by using his position to get any advantage he can for his “club” in the final games. He’s also a fucking hypocrite I seem to recall he won his fair share of soft penalties playing for the arse

It was a penalty. I'm bored of the ignorance of most people, even ex players, who have no clue (or are willfully biased) on what constitutes a penalty offence.
The Wolves player missed the ball and it was a chest high challenge. It was a penalty all day long as was the second one. The fact it was an accidental challenge makes no difference.

'Cos most of the crowd were completely absorbed by the quality of football. Did he mention the quality on show? Did he say he would have loved Darwin to have scored four, a ninth hat trick in 90 odd games? Bitter as the cud on a vile tongue! (©️ W.Owen)
The pro Red Top journalists and TV stations are throwing everything they have at us in an attempt to destabilise and demean our achievements. Enjoy their pathetic pain.

Neville and Sky are in trouble here if Forest press ahead. The burden of proof in a libel/defamation case lies with the person who published or said it. To accuse someone of being like a "mafia gang" is defamatory unless it is true. Sky and Neviille would have to prove it is true! So they will have to setttle out of court. It's about time someone fired a shot over their bows.
I think it’s laughable and childish. He said ‘like a mafia gang’. No-one who heard him say that could have thought for one second that he meant it literally.

I think it’s laughable and childish. He said ‘like a mafia gang’. No-one who heard him say that could have thought for one second that he meant it literally.
Actually, having read the wiki page on Marinakis, I can see why the comment has relevance. Not sure if that makes his case more likely to succeed or less, given that his reputation is already quite close the mafia boss label.

I suspect the Forest owner doesn't see it the same way! I am pretty sure SKY will have to settle it. Neville has said far worse about City and the FFP case though and got away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.