Media Discussion - 2023/24

Disappointing to hear arrogance on 606 from that City fan calling some of the other teams cannon fodder. Some of our fans need to learn some humility. Cringe when I hear that shit on national radio!

I heard this weirdo and couldn’t make out if he was a proper blue. There’s no doubt in my mind that BBC kept hold of his number so they could ring him up and allow him to embarrass us all again.

The bitterness from Jonathan Liew's latest spewings over at The Guardian.

Shan't be linking it for the obvious but I found the below passage a particular high/ point of the article.

'Beyond that, a frightening calm. There is a school of thought out there that City is a club driven by grudges and enmities, fuelled by antagonism and spoiling for scraps at any opportunity. Perhaps this is true at a boardroom level, or on the wild frontiers of the internet, where City fans remain unrivalled in their capacity to nurture conspiracy theories and illusory slights, desperate to be hated.' :-)

View attachment 118229
I try to ignore a lot of this stuff these days, as it’s often just clickbait nonsense, but this has irked me more than most. It’s a crowded field, admittedly, but I think Liew might just be the biggest dickhead on The Guardian’s sports desk. It’s genuinely pathetic stuff. They don’t even try to hide it any more.

I heard this weirdo and couldn’t make out if he was a proper blue. There’s no doubt in my mind that BBC kept hold of his number so they could ring him up and allow him to embarrass us all again.
Think he’s a friend of savages, he’s been on before. These type of fans do us no favour. He might be a rag setting us up who knows ?

Probably Fergie on the phone

Disappointing to hear arrogance on 606 from that City fan calling some of the other teams cannon fodder. Some of our fans need to learn some humility. Cringe when I hear that shit on national radio!
I'm just listening to it now and this is the BBC at it's finest or it's worst.
We've just returned back to the top, playing well and scoring goals for fun, did 606 get a city fan on who was level headed and humble?

Did they fuck!

The same week we had that pile of wank article about the allegations we get the two worst city fans on ever, one slagging off all teams and dismissing everyone, the other saying Haaland isn't that good. Like Clockwork the beeb, too predictable.

And this after we had TNT post match talking about pep leaving and do you think he would take the Bayern job again, I mean after all he still has a place there apparently.

The media fucking hate us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.