Media Discussion - 2023/24

Why is the Nottingham Forest fan not on talkshite tonight , has he been dumped.
I saw him in the Barley Twist this evening singing; "We are staying up" when he found out the spurs score. He fucked off down the road to watch Forest around half an hour before kick off.

Against my better judgement I looked at the match report on the Guardian.

First off, the guardian hate our owners as they are the wrong sort of Muslims. To the Guardian, Muslims are an oppressed people and rich and powerful Muslims don't fit that worldview.

The comments underneath the stories are hilarious.

You can spot a utd and liverpool fan a mile off. All the talk of ruining football, no jeopardy, it's all inevitable and boring.

People actually had to point out to them that the league still isnt won and Arsenal could go top tomorrow.

What they really mean is it's not fair that my red shirt club isn't winning anymore!

50 to 100 years non of these reporters will be remembered but City records will always be remembered long after the pre sent City fans let that sink in. Who remembers the reporters when Spurs were top dogs in the 60,s no one.
There was Eric Todd, Donny Davies David Lacey, Geoffrey Green, and before that Neville Cardus, et al.

But you're right about the current crop of click-bait sensationalists (not a typewriter or a pipe amongst them.)

There was Eric Todd, Donny Davies David Lacey, Geoffrey Green, and before that Neville Cardus, et al.

But you're right about the current crop of click-bait sensationalists (not a typewriter or a pipe amongst them.)
I would even wish for a return for Peter Gardner, David Meek, and Eric Thornton!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.