Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

I tried to read that, but it was that badly written i couldn't be bothered.

So i'm going to assume the answer is jealousy.

The author won't give a fuck he's paid per click and will get the **** of klanfield knocking one out and irate blues wanting to send him their shit via email.
Good idea, might go on the Hatton diet for a few weeks first though.

Article on BBC website discussing Sterling's claim that City are being "butchered"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42950167
A load of nonsensical stats to try to prove we're not being fouled more than most other teams and our players aren't being targeted. Would love someone more tech savvy than me to put together a gif of all the really bad fouls against us since the w@nker Danny Murphy said, on MOTD, that opposition teams should leave a foot in and be more aggressive towards us!

That article started off okay, but it quickly turned sour. He won’t reach the elite level of players, but he will be a very good player for any big European team. The last 2/3 lost me, so much shit written over nothing.

Article on BBC website discussing Sterling's claim that City are being "butchered"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42950167
A load of nonsensical stats to try to prove we're not being fouled more than most other teams and our players aren't being targeted. Would love someone more tech savvy than me to put together a gif of all the really bad fouls against us since the w@nker Danny Murphy said, on MOTD, that opposition teams should leave a foot in and be more aggressive towards us!
Jesus Christ, what an enormous crock of shit that article is. That's about the third journalist I've seen who doesn't understand the difference between the stats of how often players get fouled and some **** trying to break a player's leg.

More than just a weirdo, he's a painfully bad writer. His "article" has a PS section at the end because he realises that what he's written is so shite it fails to justify itself on its own terms.
The irony is I bet Mahrez doesn’t get so much as a little groan by the ordinary football fan when he steps into the field.

The irony is I bet Mahrez doesn’t get so much as a little groan by the ordinary football fan when he steps into the field.

central enough, huh, that players like Sanchez or Mahrez never crossed his mind?

What the fuck is that sentence about? Why, huh, does it have "huh" in the middle? it's very strange, just shit writing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.