Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have told you the facts of the situation,you can take or leave it,pep is the only one who knows and the failed manager who is still a rag is getting the boot into pep,let that sink in,none of the sunday cesspit agreed and they love bashing us,it's a desperate attempt at having the only pop available because of what we are doing to nevilles beloved club,file under who gives a shit neville.most journo's have been busy this week highlighting the dangerous fouls we are getting against us,it's only rags and no mark ex players and failed managers having a pop instead

You did well there, only one swear word :-)

I can picture Pep's press conference, on Friday.

"So Pep. What do you reckon to Alan Swann's opinion in Peterborough Today?"

"Alan Swannnnnnnn?" in that Stan Collymore stylee.

I have told you the facts of the situation,you can take or leave it,pep is the only one who knows and the failed manager who is still a rag is getting the boot into pep,let that sink in,none of the sunday cesspit agreed and they love bashing us,it's a desperate attempt at having the only pop available because of what we are doing to nevilles beloved club,file under who gives a shit neville.most journo's have been busy this week highlighting the dangerous fouls we are getting against us,it's only rags and no mark ex players and failed managers having a pop instead

i will leave it thanks.

Ironic how Alan Swann complains about Guardiola getting involved in "matters that are nothing to do with him". Why is a Peterborough Telegraph reporter casting judgement on Pep Guardiola? Shouldn't he stick to talking about Peterborough United?

Think St. Neots would be more his level.

It’s just an ‘opinion’ piece, to which he is perfectly entitled. I wonder what people would have been calling him when he wrote: “Too many Premier League games are extended ‘attack v defence’ training sessions these days as coaches of clubs like Huddersfield lack ambition. Well done Raheem Sterling for making sure Huddersfield’s entertainment-killing, style-free approach wasn’t rewarded last weekend enabling this gloriously gifted Manchester City side to march on at the top”. He’d have been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize and people would have been wishing he worked for the nationals!
He writes for a paper with a lower league team fan base to interest. He can only do that by garnering ‘clicks’ and this is a good way to do. For good measure he rants at, in no particular order: Sanchez for being a mercenary, VAR is a necessary evil but, only two weeks later, it is farcical and will end football as we know it. (Presumably it will never get into leagues 1 and 2)? He laughs at Liverpool, whilst congratulating Southampton, on the £75M for a bang average defender. He thinks Pep was mad to get rid of Hart (plenty of supporters on here).
He also says: “I see the usual suspects (useless pundits) were seduced by United’s demolition of a pathetic West Ham side last weekend, but believing manager Jose Mourinho will do anything apart from revert to boring type as a destroyer of the beautiful game when the heat is on is remarkably optimistic.”
He also argues that Rooney was massively over-hyped and never approached world class. As I stated at the start, he writes opinion pieces which only get noticed when they’re linked on sites like this, which is exactly what he wants to happen. People will be saying talksport is on a wind up mission to garner clicks and get people phoning in, next.......

Yeah, you’re right, of course. I consider myself duly admonished!

He's getting more and more snide as the rags become less of a joke, letting his true colours shine. Carragher is so far beyond him now as an impartial pundit
Nope they’re both as bad as each other, it’s all about the timing! Ask yourself what the sqweaky bin dipper is like with anything candlepool ?

Nope they’re both as bad as each other, it’s all about the timing! Ask yourself what the sqweaky bin dipper is like with anything candlepool ?
He's pretty fair from what I've seen. He was the one saying Mane should be off and he wasn't disagreeing with either Spurs penalty at the weekend. obviously he supports Liverpool but he's as fair as you can really hope him to be imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.