Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very questionable sky advert for this weekends football. Showing highlights of our season.
Quote: "see how simple football can be ...

... most of the time"
Followed by all 4 goals against vs dippers
Unnecessary dig as we aren't playing them

Make your own minds up on that one

Bit harsh. You can hardly blame them for trying to create a bit of edge to the preview. Nobody but City fans and masochistic fans from the opposition are going to want to tune in to watch a routine City victory. We simply don't attract the number of viewers to make it viable to just pander to blues.
Even those clubs that do, attract as many hoping to see them fail as succeed. They seem to get by.
If it helps, take the positive view - somebody did a quick ask-about and concluded that neutrals need reminding/ convincing that City are actually beatable.

Bit harsh. You can hardly blame them for trying to create a bit of edge to the preview. Nobody but City fans and masochistic fans from the opposition are going to want to tune in to watch a routine City victory. We simply don't attract the number of viewers to make it viable to just pander to blues.
Even those clubs that do, attract as many hoping to see them fail as succeed. They seem to get by.
If it helps, take the positive view - somebody did a quick ask-about and concluded that neutrals need reminding/ convincing that City are actually beatable.
What sky viewing figures are you basing this on? The last ones published (albeit not by Sky themselves IIRC) showed us only 100K behind the rags in second place.
I would think we are first by now.

I see that dinosaur Warnock is gobbing off again accusing DeBruyne and Ferny of 'horrendous challenges', Everyone is covering the no marks comments, he really can't help himself can he. The debruyne one is supposedly on Jazz Richards (Cardiffs right back) it has taken the caveman 4 weeks to mention a so called bad tackle !!

I see that dinosaur Warnock is gobbing off again accusing DeBruyne and Ferny of 'horrendous challenges', Everyone is covering the no marks comments, he really can't help himself can he. The debruyne one is supposedly on Jazz Richards (Cardiffs right back) it has taken the caveman 4 weeks to mention a so called bad tackle !!

Not quite true. Cardiff was 11 days ago not 4 weeks, and Warnock said the same thing soon a day or two after the game.

As best I can guess, it appears the one he's talking about is when de Bruyne played a high ball and in bringing his foot down, caught someone on the knee with his studs. Painful, but not deliberate.

Not quite true. Cardiff was 11 days ago not 4 weeks, and Warnock said the same thing soon a day or two after the game.

As best I can guess, it appears the one he's talking about is when de Bruyne played a high ball and in bringing his foot down, caught someone on the knee with his studs. Painful, but not deliberate.

Ok so I exagerated with the length of time but I certainly don't remember him making comment at the time and bearing in mind he was replying to criticism of his team from Milwall, why drag us into it ?
This is how $ky reported the spat.....
Warnock made the remarks in response to a question about Millwall manager Neil Harris' claim that Cardiff are the most physical team in the Championship. So what did Warnock say ...
"I wish they would have put a slow still of Kevin De Bruyne's tackle and studs on Jazz Richards and the bad tackle of Fernandinho when they played West Brom the following week. There were some horrendous tackles and nothing was said about that because there were another eight or nine games."

Bearing in mind we don't play in the Championship, what the fuck has our match against his shower of shite got to do with what Neil Harris said ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.