Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poisonous little piece in the Express about how only a few of our fans turned up to see the team arrive back at Manchester airport this morning, how the players were made to feel foolish as a result of this. Cba posting a link, if you want to read it, go on Newsnow.

Poisonous little piece in the Express about how only a few of our fans turned up to see the team arrive back at Manchester airport this morning, how the players were made to feel foolish as a result of this. Cba posting a link, if you want to read it, go on Newsnow.
I’ve tweeted that **** as well.

They arrived back about midnight last night, whilst most of us were still travelling fkn home! Absolute bollocks of a piece to write for a small dig!

They arrived back about midnight last night, whilst most of us were still travelling fkn home! Absolute bollocks of a piece to write for a small dig!
Heard of people arriving at the Etihad about 1.00am so hardly surprising nobody went to the airport. Pathetic piece of journalism and for what exactly. What do they expect. Traipse down to Wembley, spend hours coming home and then without even knowing go to Manchester airport and wait for the team when nobody knows when or how they are getting home. I am surprised they didn't stay down there until this morning.

Fuck me - I live in the Midlands - and I only got back at 10:30 - most of our fans who went would be still travelling for a further 2 hours.

Why the fuck would we be at Manchester airport?? 34,000 of us were at the match where it mattered and then everyone has to travel home either last night or today, I just got home at 2pm. Who cares what the knobs write, we are watching superb football , one trophy in the bag and it should be st least another one too. Keep on hating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.