Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Mourinho yet again and yet again the media falls for it.

Shit performance and he makes it all about him and not the shit side and his shit tactics.

The man is a ****.

Classic Mourinho yet again and yet again the media falls for it.

Shit performance and he makes it all about him and not the shit side and his shit tactics.

The man is a ****.
Let's hope they continue to fall for it, might help the SOP campaign.

I've found it...

200w.gif
Brilliant!

i work in scotland and i reckon,if you take the small percentage of people i come into contact with,like the polls they do at election time,then the swing to the blue side will be sooner rather than later.
Guadiola has had quite a big effect on the way they view the game.

We might just be in one of those quantum leap moments when someone or something blows away all the norms, an iPhone moment for football, where something is so clearly better than what preceded it, that it sweeps all the competition away, because suddenly the competitors look dated and redundant, because they clearly are.

But football isn't tech, there is a drag and an establishment in place resistant to change, and one that certainly isn't predisposed to change in City's favour, but we live in strange times, particularly with the protracted collapse of the rags, I might very well be wrong.

As I've said, and I really mean it, this is one argument I'd happily lose.

With the Utd meltdown now evident to all I expect the media to align themselves with Liverpool, not just for the CL but over the next few years,same old shit just a different club "With history"

It's quite amusing to see the way some of the media sycophants (Simon Stone etc) have spun this press conference as some sort of positive. Most football fans have seen the whole video and can judge for themselves. Maureen is clearly a man on the edge and his instability is affecting his players. Can you imagine having him as your boss with his mood swings and irrational behaviour.
The tabloid morons continue to work as if they are in some sort of 1980s bubble and no one else has access to information. I honestly believe a lot of local fans who have contacts who work inside United are better informed than most of the media. The media tried to destroy Keegan and Benitez when they had their meltdowns but different rules apply to the toxic one.

It's quite amusing to see the way some of the media sycophants (Simon Stone etc) have spun this press conference as some sort of positive. Most football fans have seen the whole video and can judge for themselves. Maureen is clearly a man on the edge and his instability is affecting his players. Can you imagine having him as your boss with his mood swings and irrational behaviour.
The tabloid morons continue to work as if they are in some sort of 1980s bubble and no one else has access to information. I honestly believe a lot of local fans who have contacts who work inside United are better informed than most of the media. The media tried to destroy Keegan and Benitez when they had their meltdowns but different rules apply to the toxic one.
+1

The debate show sky sports.

Discussing Liverpool v City “we can show you the goals from that game(l’pool win in the league)”

Shows Liverpool’s 4 goals. That’s it.

Did City score in that game ?

I’m confused. Or deluded or paranoid.

Yes.

It was all about Liverpool. No surprises there. Get used to that.

And Danny, another ex Liverpool player, how many more, once again reminded us about those wonderful European nights at Anfield, and how the KOP and Liverpool fans can and will make a difference.

Not wanting to smash my 65 inch TV by throwing a full glass of Proper Job Pale Ale at it, I left the room for a while.

Dion Dublin on football focus just described the rant as classic mourinho and shows that he has got passion. He said its what the fans want to hear and that mourinho is a serial winner who will get it right. He than waffled about just got a few players out of position but not much wrong really because they are the best of the rest and they are having a good season.

I concluded that dion dublin is a clueless dinosaur talking a load of bollocks. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.