Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, everyone writing one of those pieces knows they're not making a fair comparison.

Losing to United and Liverpool apparently showed we aren't the best side ever, but I wonder what 98/99 United losing to 12th place Sheffield Wednesday and 9th place Spurs showed?
I’d be absolutely staggered if he actually believed what he had written.

Wow just got home and turned SSN on to see some highlights from Wenger's career which showed 3 key games

Rags beating them 8-2
Rags beating them 6-1
Rags beating them to stop the Invincibles unbeaten run

Unbelievable

A hypocrite at Bayern???
Some mistake surely.

Least our club pays its taxes and avoids jail sentences and fines for not declaring tax unlike the German rags. Anyhow easy for them in a 1 horse league where they openly tap up players from the opposition and get them on the cheap. Horrible nasty club

I’d be absolutely staggered if he actually believed what he had written.

I’m never certain on that point GDM. I think it depends on the individuals concerned. When it comes out of the mouth of Adrian Durham for example you know it’s all for show to get the punters all riled up, but equally I look at someone like Collymore and, yeh, I believe he really is that stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.