Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if you read football reports in the 'little i' as I do, it is clear that more than one correspondent is American. I have been angered by some of those comments made by these correspondents as they have been entirely at variance with what I have witnessed at the games.

Tony Gale you absolute cockwomble. Just on Sky now and said Ederson got a kick in the face and was down for 6 minutes whereas Heaton dislocated his shoulder and was straight back he waved to the crowd. Gayle started laughing and said Heatons a proper man

Tony Gale you absolute cockwomble. Just on Sky now and said Ederson got a kick in the face and was down for 6 minutes whereas Heaton dislocated his shoulder and was straight back he waved to the crowd. Gayle started laughing and said Heatons a proper man

Just seen that, hard to believe an ex pro would mock another professional who was clearly injured and very fortunate that it wasn't very seriously.

Yeah, that was outrageous I thought.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40974299

Nice piece from the BBC, for those that don't follow the stats side, city's expected goals last season was something like 17-20 higher than we scored whereas Chelsea scored a similar amount over their expected goals
I clicked on the 'expected goals' link from that article and was surprised (ish) to learn that of all the top scorers in the league last year, Aguero was the only who scored less than would have been expected from the chances on offer. Kane and Lukaku were both well above the expected goals scored.

In other words - big tough English fella, soft arse foreigner. Xenophobic cockney cünt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.