Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be more than a couple on here who are all over them after a bad result too let's not forget.

Mildly amused at the way some have reported Sterling's dismissal of going to Arsenal. The usual quotes are:

"I signed for five years. I have two and a half years left"

Two and a half years! Man the transfer forum! He could be on his way shortly. He clearly wants to go!

Oh hang on, that wasn't the end of the sentence. He went on "...and I want to continue playing here for a long time to come"

Bugger. OK never mind, we've got plenty of bites anyway.

There'll be more than a couple on here who are all over them after a bad result too let's not forget.
As pointed out before, there's hardly been any posturing from City fans on the caf after the results this weekend.

The antagonism between themselves after the 'parking the bus against a rival team for the taking, in the biggest derby in the universe' - copyright sky - is doing a fine job, generally on it's own.

Robbie Savage is currently picking his combined City/Rags XI on Radio 5 Live, but I've already had enough.

De Gea
Walker
Kompany (because he's assuming that everybody's fit)
Bailly
Young (because Mendy's injured)

Collymore's column in the Mirror is a good laugh.

He genuinely claims that drawing 0-0 is better than winning 7-2.

He also pointed out that conceding 2 goals against Stoke is a reason why we might not win the league, forgetting that united also conceded 2 against them. The only difference was that we went on to score 5 more than united did.

Great journalism.

Collymore will go to his grave not getting over Pep dismissing him for the fucking nobody he is.

Collymore will go to his grave not getting over Pep dismissing him for the fucking nobody he is.
The look of bewilderment on Pep's face was priceless. "Stan Collymore?" Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.