Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's nothing on Liverpool and just a single front page article on Spurs v Real, which is undoubtedly the biggest match tonight.
Really?

I'd have thought the league leaders from England visiting the Serie A leaders would be the biggest match, both being unbeaten in domestic games, and City having won all three Champions League matches so far.

There's a clip of it on the united thread if you missed it.
Ive just seen it thanks pal,and it beggars belief that such an act of blatant cheating isnt under constant scrutiny from sky sports and the main topic of debate on national radio,or does that only apply to our players? even when no crime was committed??

There's nothing on Liverpool and just a single front page article on Spurs v Real, which is undoubtedly the biggest match tonight. The Rag's table is showing because they're in group A - the first group alphabetically.

I get that some journos and corporations do seem to have a bias against City now being one of the big boys, but making a big deal over every little thing really demeans the overall point.
In what way is the team currently third in the Premier League facing the team currently third in La Liga "undoubtedly" the biggest match of the night?

Ive just seen it thanks pal,and it beggars belief that such an act of blatant cheating isnt under constant scrutiny from sky sports and the main topic of debate on national radio,or does that only apply to our players? even when no crime was committed??

I can’t believe it hasn’t been all over the press. If this was one of ours he would 100 percent have had a retrospective ban. It’s a disgrace. That was so blatant it was untrue.

In what way is the team currently third in the Premier League facing the team currently third in La Liga "undoubtedly" the biggest match of the night?

Neutrals are more interested in Real than they are Napoli - probably due to the players they have and Perez's comments about buying Kane.

They're bricking it! Right now if you're a kid watching football at the moment you want to be a city fan, rags have turned to the peg to try and steal a title out of sheer panic same way Madrid did when pep was bossing la liga. Mourinho has this horrible habit of tarnishing the clubs he coaches, leaves a bad taste in your mouth because of the way he carries himself. Arsenal and the dippers?? How are they relevant? They are the 5th or 6th best side in the league. Who cares what they think?

I was at an event in Newcastle last week and couldnt believe what I was seeing. It was a roadshow type thing for a national football sticker album company my 6 year old wanted to go to. They had a range of activities including a quiz type thing the kids were queueing to do. First question they asked every kid was who they support and I'd say half said City, couple of Mackems, the rest Newcastle. No rags, dippers etc. Never thought I'd see the day.

I was at an event in Newcastle last week and couldnt believe what I was seeing. It was a roadshow type thing for a national football sticker album company my 6 year old wanted to go to. They had a range of activities including a quiz type thing the kids were queueing to do. First question they asked every kid was who they support and I'd say half said City, couple of Mackems, the rest Newcastle. No rags, dippers etc. Never thought I'd see the day.
Kids love to be associated with success,they want to emulate the very best players,and,right now,and as long as i dare to dream.....there is only one team that can provide that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.