Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we have heard it in stark language from the horses mouth we know there is a bias motivated by clicks and money generating articles
I would love to ask an editor why they don't take a risk and get the club and city fans from all the world on side by backing us in the media,they are spinless ****s who don't have a non sheep bone in their bodies,they are the ones missing out

Just had promotional email from BT Sport for this weeks European matches.....have a guess which teams match doesn't get a mention?
FFS even Juve and Barca was bigged up!

I've just unsubscribed from the shitty things. Unfortunately there is no free text for the reason, best i can do from the multi choice is these are not relevant to me.

Now we have heard it in stark language from the horses mouth we know there is a bias motivated by clicks and money generating articles
I would love to ask an editor why they don't take a risk and get the club and city fans from all the world on side by backing us in the media,they are spinless ****s who don't have a non sheep bone in their bodies,they are the ones missing out

But Karen this is only relevant to the UK market. If you look at the difference in coverage from to truly global news brands, we are given a really fair coverage.

But Karen this is only relevant to the UK market. If you look at the difference in coverage from to truly global news brands, we are given a really fair coverage.
We should get support from our own media,here is where we are,nice to hear the rest of the media value us though

Now it is Kevin's turn to be a target for Real Madrid (according to the MuEN).
A couple of weeks ago they valued him at 145m, Real are only considering 100m
And didn't I read a few weeks back that Kev wants to stay at City for a LOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time

The media will do anything to try to de-stabilise us - dickheads.

Now it is Kevin's turn to be a target for Real Madrid (according to the MuEN).
A couple of weeks ago they valued him at 145m, Real are only considering 100m
And didn't I read a few weeks back that Kev wants to stay at City for a LOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG time

The media will do anything to try to de-stabilise us - dickheads.
It's not according to the MEN,they simply regurgitate the shite thats been made up elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.