Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on Sky Sports............The Debate: Derby Day Special........with Chuckle jnr and The Family Man. It might as well be MUTV, the Sky bias is unbelievable. It`s not a debate, it`s propaganda.

The hurt is showing in the Family man`s face and voice. In total denial reference City.
I dunno though Geoff Shreeves' constant daggers in the heart of them are satisfyingly anti-united.

Once again, tearing families apart and chuckle 2 cannot see United losing. United #istory, ending unbeaten runs, United cannot afford to be 11 points behind Vity, Old Trafford, the atmosphere, United not losing at home for 40 games(?), will mean United will beat City on Sunday

Once again, tearing families apart and chuckle 2 cannot see United losing. United #istory, ending unbeaten runs, United cannot afford to be 11 points behind Vity, Old Trafford, the atmosphere, United not losing at home for 40 games(?), will mean United will beat City on Sunday

Aye. Since they last played us :))

I dunno though Geoff Shreeves' constant daggers in the heart of them are satisfyingly anti-united.

Agreed.

He kept on throwing City positives at them. At the end he all but called their views biased.

Chuckle has just said the a Merseyside Derby is more passionate than the Manchester Derby.

Most people don't feed their dogs bones any more like they did in the past. Less bones means less calcium in their turds so the less likely it will turn white and chalky after a day or so. It could also just be that people clean up after their dogs more now, because even with a more calcium heavy diet the shit will still come out normal colour and only change after a bit of time.

Now this is why I visit the forum. Intellectual posts positively contributing to my knowledge of important issues.

Currently on Sky Sports............The Debate: Derby Day Special........with Chuckle jnr and The Family Man. It might as well be MUTV, the Sky bias is unbelievable. It`s not a debate, it`s propaganda.

The hurt is showing in the Family man`s face and voice. In total denial reference City.

Just started watching this on youtube, tbh the first thing they've said is that if City win the title race is over and complimented our form.

What they say doesn't matter anyway, it's not bias it's just a (shit) pundit giving an opinion there is real bias out there elsewhere from sources that are supposed to be impartial

edit: The more I watch of it the more complimentary they are (through gritted teeth) although pointing out we need to win a trophy to define the success (fair enough). Think you're barking up the wrong tree in this instance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.