Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure a lot of you have Derby day nerves, and will have slept very little, if it all.
Take comfort in the fact that a lot of the media, will be so "desperate" for a rags win, either from a personal, or professional view, that they will be hardly sleeping either.

All they gave done for many years is blow smoke up either Maureen's, or the rags arse.
The fact both are in the same place is a dream for them, a wankfest of epic proportions....and how they have pushed the rags march back to the summit with unashamed and unbiased confidence, and short sightedness.

They know today, they could be well and truly fucked, so they are now in desperation mode. If the rags win, it will be hailed as an amazing achievement, the most amazing ever......if, as we hope, City win......be prepared for "destroying the game", and "poorest season ever" headlines.

Was listening to talksport on Friday whilst driving home from work, the fella who hosts super Sunday was being interviewed, he shot Goughy down perfectly.
Goughy was saying how the rags have to win for the sake of the season....the fella replied... " I disagree, I think it would be amazing to follow and fiver a season where a side goes unbeaten, and the competition for the top 4 will still be fantastic"... they had to go to adverts at this point, clearly an educated response isn't allowed.

Anyhow, take comfort from the fact that media careers are under the spotlight today given how they have nailed their colours to certain masts, and they must be bricking it...happy days.

Hate all of this media propaganda, its relentless in the build up and if we win then any recognition is downplayed or ignored. If they win its rag w**kfest for 2wks.. its a lose lose situation for us, but f**k it if we win i will be heading over to the ragcafe to see the real reaction on the factory floor.

I can't see Kompany rocking the boat 24 hours before derby day, especially with 18 months left on his contract, and his injury record over the last few years.

I'm more inclined to think it's come from United's PR camp.

Hopefully Vinny plays Tomorrow? He can discuss his testimonial after the derby.
I'm fairly sure Simon Mullock will not be writing a story based on the rags propaganda machine wording him up.

I cannot abide anything that Alyson Rudd does.

What a miserable, dour, yet red scouse sycophantic loon.

She really should have no place venting her spleen and obvious dislike of City or her clear lack of knowledge on all matters relating to football.

She's a terrible journalist/sports writer.

IPD-Grab-10h22m33s08_3089017.jpg

Didn't she recently suggest Mangala was a poor purchase by Guardiola.
HMLYXTi.gif

Hmm how can I slag city off today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.