Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it was possibly the most exciting moment in his commentary career, no one could have stayed calm then. He's a massive United fan, everyone knows it. He fucking hates us and he doesn't even try to hide it

Another massive United fan that everybody knows about but nobody actually knows about it.

The story was our unbeaten record being beaten. Sky if anything with the likes of Neville, Souness, Given and Tyler kep highlighting what a great side we are. Its like a tick box exercise on here after a lesser display, refs fault, media loving it, biased commentary.

I watch with the sound off, it does wonders for your blood pressure, no point in expecting anything different so don't play their game.

Anyone know if the media department at the club has ever had a word with Sky etc about the commentary about us in the past?

Another massive United fan that everybody knows about but nobody actually knows about it.

The story was our unbeaten record being beaten. Sky if anything with the likes of Neville, Souness, Given and Tyler kep highlighting what a great side we are. Its like a tick box exercise on here after a lesser display, refs fault, media loving it, biased commentary.
Shame, got what we deserved today and as long as we learn from it and move on then no long term damage done.

Is it true that Tyler said Mane's goal was revenge for the sending off?
Along those lines sadly. Don't have a problem with him getting exciting (although would prefer a "no commentary" option), it was just very disappointing to hear Martin Tyler say Sadio Mane's was "payback" for the red card. I would expect a far more mature comment from someone of his experience considering Ederson was out cold for 5 minutes and needed stitches in his face! Very daft and needless thing for a commentator to say. He could probably do with a lesson off Pep after the match in congratulating Liverpool and not sounding like a bitter, classless old fart.

I watch with the sound off, it does wonders for your blood pressure, no point in expecting anything different so don't play their game.

You know, I've resisted doing that for years, despite wanting to. I remember as a kid watching World Cup matches whilst living abroad and finding the Arabic commentary a mare to listen to, but somehow, silence was worse!
Having said that, after sky today, I'm definitely going to turn down sky the next time we are on.

Along those lines sadly. It was very disappointing to hear Martin Tyler say Sadio Mane's was "payback" for the red card. I would expect a far more mature comment from someone of his experience considering Ederson was out cold for 5 minutes and needed stitches in his face! Very daft and needless thing for a commentator to say. He could probably do with a lesson off Pep after the match in congratulating Liverpool.

Absolutely mate, a shithouse comment tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.