Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why the BBC employ this bellend , he's got a face made for radio and has no idea what impartiality means , but he would be perfect for Talkshite or a regular contibutor to the MUEN to join the other dozens of Rag reporters stealing a living at MGN
I complained to OFCOM about him blatantly advertising their sponsor’s club branded watches in his report on their financial results. Even the Complaints Director at the BBC admitted I had a point even though (surprise, surprise) they didn’t uphold the complaint.

Paul Ince has spoken.

Paul Ince claims Alexis Sanchez snubbed Manchester City because Manchester United are "miles bigger"
Sanchez is set to join United after a sensational swap deal for Henrikh Mkhitaryan was agreed with Arsenal

Ince said: “Everyone is raving about City. But when it comes to the two clubs, Man United are miles bigger than City. Players would still prefer to go to them over Pep’s side – that’s a fact. Players won’t go to City because they think they’re a bigger, more historic club than United. Because they’re simply not.
Suspected he was a thick arsehole. This statement confirms it.

Which paper is the 'Empire Strikes Back'(against City) back page headline in?

I'm going for the Daily Star or the Mirror.

Turning into a Barcelona v madrid of yesteryear. Team of mercaneries and showboats v team of bonded young men. I suspect a similar outcome.

Is it any wonder that the thick gobshite doesn't get any managerial work.
Racism mate, racism. Far too many club executives are prejudiced against hiring thick arseholes with the managerial acumen of a dead goldfish, it's pure discrimination.

Luke Edwards in the DT this morning quotes The Fat Spanish Waiter as bemoaning the fact that the rest of the PL can't compete with the top six, a situation that has probably held good since the PL started, except it's now the top six, used to be the top four, and previously the top two, and for a long while the top one! But he goes on to say "In other words, the PL is no longer the most competitive league in the world (if it ever was, my words!). That is not City's fault, but they are to blame. Guardiola's side are too good too strong. They have too many of the best players and are too adept at finding a way to win. If you merely try to defend agains them, it is only a matter of time until they prise you open." Just what are we to blame for?

Funny how, when the Dippers or MANUre were top of the tree these kind of hacks glorified in the situation, and praised and lauded the likes of Busby and the GPC for assembling such a squad, and the club for developing such regime, I don't recall one jot of criticism for having the best players.

Newcastle have been pretty gutless against us. I know it's not easy, and they have every right to play how they want. But Palace and Bristol City had a bit of a go, and could both have got something out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.