Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder what fans of other fans think of the "Stockport " dig, because I expect most fans of other teams see Stockport as Manchester anyway . But nice too see the bbc trying to spread the work !

It's clear what he's trying to suggest with the Stockport comment and it's clearly designed to pander to the Rag masses. They want everyone to think we only have small pockets of support outside of the City where most people support the Rags.

The media do not get us and what makes us tick as fans. It's far too difficult for them to understand. They simply can't compute how anyone from Manchester doesn't support United. So rather than try and understand and relate to the experience of being a Blue with it's spectrum of different emotions and experience they seek to marginalise and ridicule us. Far easier them to appeal to the lowest common denominator club.

It's the obvious lies they tell which annoy me the most. For example, to refer to Ederson as being at fault for the second goal last night which no keeper in the world would have saved whilst at the same time referring to his price tag is just shameful bias.

Every player we sign is prefixed with his price tag now. It's their way of reminding everybody that our success is hollow as it has been bought and everyone else's, particularly the Rags, will be earned. It has got to the stage where we need to turn the tables on them in some way. If we win something this season the players should come out in tops printed with the price we paid on them. Just some way of telling the media that we're aware of what it is up to.

Last edited:
It's not just us.

BBC sport tweeted Chelsea's latest signing with only three moneybag emoji's highlighting it.

I think the one who annoys me most is that **** James Ducker. Pretends to be a Manchester correspondent for the Times, but he may as well just be a rag PR man. Everything he does is with a positive slant towards them and endless digs at us. Utter cockwomble

They are a horrible, collective set of bastards who feel safe when extolling their collective bullshit but when a blue who stands alone against their bullshit, they're frozen. I am not that blue, by the way, it's someone I I highly admire for sticking it in their faces.

They are a horrible, collective set of bastards who feel safe when extolling their collective bullshit but when a blue who stands alone against their bullshit, they're frozen. I am not that blue, by the way, it's someone I I highly admire for sticking it in their faces.
I am not that particular blue with balls personified but I am blue through and through and love everything Manchester City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.